Thursday 8 January 2009

NYE

I was pretty much working the whole night in my bloody restaurant, which made me having to watch the fireworks from a rather bad spot and continuing working lateron till 2am in the night. On the other hand though, we were allowed to get free drinks, which I took as an opportunity to get pissed haha...

When I got home around 5am, we straight went to the beach to watch the sun rise the first time in the year. I took my board of course. So, as the only person out there, it gave me the priviledge of becoming the first person ever who rode waves at Maroubra Beach in 2009 - what a honor ey!





Chilling at the pool the whole day.




Leifu our cat wasn't missing. Couching for a delicious piece of meat. +++REST IN PEACE NOW, MY ONE AND ONLY BELOVED CAT+++


Eventually, this beautiful day had to be finished at a beautiful place - our beach.


Alex and Tita drinking their brazilian herbs




The pictures been made by my friend Henrique+++http://hfanti.wordpress.com/+++

1 comment:

  1. The brazillian herbs: CHIMARRÃO!!!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete